Joint ventures are a great way to enter new markets, to share the expertise, know how risks and return of the business. We focus on bringing the two parties together, to form a prosperous business venture. We match entrepreneurs and projects to investors, to create collaborative relationships. No matter what industry you specialize in, we can help you partner with the right people, to get your business started. Our team helps you throughout the process, providing guidance from idea generation to joint venture formation.
This is the most vital aspect of setting up a joint venture enterprise.
- Strategy Development
- Research on prospective partners
- Shortlisting prospective partners
- Due Diligence
- Terms and Conditions
- Setting up of corporate and management structure
- Launch and execution of the business
The type of partner to consider depends highly on the business and its requirements. For some business, knowledge, and functioning of the local market is very essential to form a ground, therefore, it is preferable to partner with a local business. Our extensive network of tax specialist and lawyers will take you through the process of partnering with a local business, without any complications. We are here to guide you through and find the optimum corporate structure, and our services range internationally and cover UAE, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore and Europe.
The JV agreement
The JV agreement Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Memorandum of Association (MoA) has to be done adjacent to other activities such as side agreements during the setup process. After the negotiations are finalized, this document has to be drafted
Issues to be covered:
- Valuation of intellectual rights and the real estate of the other party side by side
- Control of the company either by the number of directors or its “funding”
- The level of shares distributed.
- Management decisions
- Transfer of shares – assignment rights of the founders to the other members of the company
- Dividend policy – percentage of profits to be declared and participation of the local partner
- First right of refusal – purchase rights and counter-bid by a founder.
- Confidentiality of know-how
- Founders’ agreement
- Penalties for disclosure
The UAE, laws, and regulations, make it easy for businesses to set base in the country. We have an extensive international network of experienced lawyers and tax advisors in order to provide a sustainable and long lasting solution for your business.
Free Zone Advisory
- With multiple options, it can be difficult to decide, which free zone is right for you and your business. One of the most important decisions of business execution, our team assists you with all the requirements and documentations for it.
Deciding Upon Business Type
- Do you enter the market with 100% ownership, or partner locally? After the formation of company type, if needed we match you with the right partner or agent for your business. With years of experience in the field, we are able to partner you with the best.
There are a range of processes which need to be considered while forming a company. The process can be complicated and stressful; however, we are here to make it a smooth and pleasant journey for you. Areas covered include:
- Trade name reservation
- Public Notary
- Visa Procedures
- Court Procedures
- Dubai Economic Department (DED) approvals
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- License and Documentation
- Legal Translations
- Staff Recruitment
Start Up Support
Our assistance doesn’t stop after company formation, we understand after stage one, the real process starts, and we support you in building an extensive network of industry connections and local market stakeholders. This will facilitate the process of growth and will help you as a business serve your clients better.