Act One and Act Two towers are located in the Opera District, Downtown Dubai developed by Emaar and comprises of of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments.
Inspired by one of Dubai’s most popular attractions, Act One|Act Two embody the dynamic features of the dancing Dubai Fountain. The stepping massing create a unique exterior facade while maintaining a practical purpose. The horizontal stepping create wider views of Burj Khalifa while the vertical stepping reflect the dancing fountain’s vertical motion. Both towers act as a gateway for Burj Khalifa and the podium connection acts as a frame, providing pedestrians passing under it with an interesting experience.
Rising on the right side of The Opera House, Act One|Act Two offer unreal views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. With their prime location in Downtown Dubai, residents of the towers can expect to be part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year, not to mention their ideal location in the only cultural and entertainment hub in the GCC.
|On,Signing of SPA||10%|
|28 Feb 2017||10%|
|10 Aug 2017||10%|
|28 Feb 2018||10%|
|25 Dec 2018 (20% construction)||10%|
|25 Nov 2019 (60% construction)||10%|
|30 Nov 2020 (100% construction)||40%|
|No of floors||G+44|
|Types of Units||1, 2 & 3 Bed|
|1 Bedroom||680 – 780 sqft|
|2 Bedroom||1,100 – 1,200 sqft|
|3 Bedroom||1410 – 1569 sq.ft|
|Pricing||Starting from AED 1,900/sqft|
• Rising on the right side of The Opera House, Act One|Act Two offer unrivalled views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
• Their residents can expect to be part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year.
• Their unique and dynamic exterior provides a variable range of roof terraces and balconies, each offering a unique view.
• Residents are granted ready access to a gym, a health club, and luxurious restaurants and cafes.
• A walk away from major attractions like The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain and Souk Al Bahar, among others.
• With their proximity to the Dubai Metro, the whole city is within reach.